Monthly Electric Vehicle (EV) Sales Updates
- Increasing slightly from last month, EV sales account for 1.43% of all vehicles sales in October.*
- Texas increased their EV sales 131% month-over-month (Sept 2021 vs Oct 2021), and ranked the second highest state for EV sales for October.
- Louisiana also saw a drastic increase in EV sales with a 90% increase month-over-month.
- Currently, EVs hold 1.09% of the 2.9 million vehicles sold in September.*
- California ranks as the top State for all EVs sold in September, with 5.15% of sold units in the State being EVs.
- Top EV model in September was the Tesla Model 3 with over 11,000 units sold, followed by the Tesla Model Y with just over 8,400 units sold.
EV Trend Charts
Source: Cross-Sell Interactive®
*DISCLAIMER: Cross-Sell uses, and relies on the accuracy of, information received from the 26 states that provide the reports, and the data included on this page is derived solely from that information.